• October 01, 2014, 08:12:36 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: A new forum look! Awww yeah!

Author Topic: Ask A Nation - An Axis Powers Hetalia Panel  (Read 1658 times)

Sai

• Occupyin' yer vital regions
    • deviantART
Ask A Nation - An Axis Powers Hetalia Panel
« on: April 25, 2010, 06:15:27 PM »
Technically this is just copypasta from the Hetalia cosplay thread, but that thread's already chaos as it is. And since this is a panel, I figured it needs its own thread.

For those of you who haven't heard about this, AAN is a panel about Hetalia hosted by cosplayers acting in-character as their nations.  The entire panel is based upon audience participation - everyone in the audience is encouraged to ask questions of our panelists as though they are addressing the actual nation.  Preferably Hetalia-related, of course.  There are videos available on Youtube from our debut at Ohayocon.  Yes, this is the ORIGINAL AAN group.

As it stands, this is an OPEN CASTING CALL for any and all interested nation cosplayers.  I know I'm doing this early, but trust me, it's necessary.  If you're interested, please contact me via DeviantArt - brrrserker.deviantart.com or add me on MSN messenger - itsamonstah at hotmail dot com.  Don't message me here, and don't try to email my MSN. I check it very rarely. Best bet is dA.

When you contact me, I need to know what days you'll be at the convention, if you have any conflicts (ie: hosting a panel, entering the cosplay contest), whether or not your cosplay is COMPLETE, and a reliable way to keep in touch with you.

NOTE: If you're interested, you MUST get in touch with me as soon as possible. Spots are filling up fast. I'll also open up spots for backup nations as well, but I can't guarantee anything.  You ABSOLUTELY MUST be able to act in character for your nation. Your cosplay MUST BE COMPLETED AND IN ACCEPTABLE CONDITION at the time of the convention. Sloppy messes thrown together out of your closet won't make the cut. Sorry to be harsh, but we want to make a good impression, as I'm sure you do as well.

Walk-ons will not be accepted unless via invitation by the panel host the day of the convention, and only if a nation bails on us or you are cosplaying a nation we don't have represented.  

As you can see, there are still many spots available, including Austria, Ukraine and France.

NATION SPOTS ALREADY TAKEN:
Germany
Prussia
Netherlands
Sweden
Finland (taking backups )
HRE
Chibitalia
America
Canada
England
China
Lithuania
Hungary
Belarus
Switzerland
Greece
Rome
Germania
N. Italy
S. Italy
Russia
Poland
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 05:42:35 PM by Sai »

Sai

• deviantART
Re: Ask A Nation - An Axis Powers Hetalia Panel
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 04:49:43 AM »
General update: time set for 5PM SATURDAY.

likewhat95

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 10:56:02 AM »
I won't be able to cosplay as Seychelles buuuuuuut I'll definately try to attend the panel. I have a boat load of questions to ask. Especially for Prussia  ;)

Sai

• deviantART
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 01:50:07 PM »
Awesome! We hope you can come out!

...and I'm a little concerned now. >3>

UkraineChan

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 05:04:02 PM »
this sounds like fun! definably wanna do it xD
contacting u now! xD