• April 24, 2018, 08:07:04 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Looking for daily posts? Check out our Official Colossalcon Facebook Group for news, updates, community and more!

Author Topic: Soooo, Not much chat going on in these forums  (Read 832 times)

tenny321

Soooo, Not much chat going on in these forums
« on: April 26, 2016, 02:20:37 PM »
Never been to a Colossalcon but I live in Sandusky and love ComicCon's so decided to go for it.  Not big into Anime but I am into Video games and some board games (not really the card ones). 

I bought a 4 days pass and one of my friends that is into Anime is suppose to come up one day.  Looking forward to it, seems like some good people watching.

Is this event big, seems like a lot of people are coming from around the close states?  I just never really heard about it until last year's event which I did not go.

oldasdust

• Global Moderator
  • BWAHAHAHA
Re: Soooo, Not much chat going on in these forums
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 04:05:48 PM »
Sadly, Facebook has taken a lot of the members away from the forums.  You might want to join their facebook group which is https://www.facebook.com/groups/2229173726/
ColossalCon is big with an attendance of  over 17, 000 with attendees coming from all fifty state and from Canada and Europe (well, people claiming coming from the U.K.).
Please, do NOT tease the creepy old guy!

Rubicks

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 03:19:50 PM »
So dead :( I feel like I need more help hyping up this con!! Facebook is great, but it's mainly cosplay related, not a lot of general conversations happening.

Kitty4777

• Colossalcon Staff
  • Administrator
  • Bring black formal shoes for the formal ball!
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 04:57:48 PM »
We're up for suggestions for how to modify our boards! Please let me know what you'd like to see!