• April 24, 2018, 08:05:47 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Get access to more cosplay news, photos, advice, and more over at our Official Colossalcon Cosplay Facebook Page!

Author Topic: On Hotels for 2017  (Read 4884 times)

lucicatcat

• well,
    • Tumblr
On Hotels for 2017
« on: April 20, 2016, 01:44:02 PM »
Looking on the Kalahari website, you can't book a year ahead;
Do you need to call in when you want to reserve your room for next year? And if so, is there a discounted rate for the Entertainment villa? I believe the discounted rates on the colossalcon website are per night, too- Am I correct in believing that?

Kitty4777

• Colossalcon Staff
  • Administrator
  • Bring black formal shoes for the formal ball!
Re: On Hotels for 2017
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 01:54:30 PM »
Looking on the Kalahari website, you can't book a year ahead;
Do you need to call in when you want to reserve your room for next year? And if so, is there a discounted rate for the Entertainment villa? I believe the discounted rates on the colossalcon website are per night, too- Am I correct in believing that?

You can't reserve until at least the weekend of the convention, this year (AFAIK currently). We will post more details at that time what the low-down on reserving rooms will be, but there should be an option at some point to call-in and get a room reservation.

Entertainment villa's did not have a con-rate / discounted price this year. I highly doubt that they will in any future years.

Yes - the room rates listed are for con-block rooms only and are per-night.